Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235842
- The JIET design process for e-business applications
- Degen, Helmut; Pedell, Sonja
- The chapter shows how task analysis is integrated into the Just-in-e-Time (JIET) method, which uses many techniques and at first looks complicated. Nonetheless, the project requirements for efficiency allow the entire JIET method to be completed in only one month, with most activities taking mere days to complete. The authors offer an analysis of the time needed to conduct different activities as part of the design process.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- The handbook of task analysis for human-computer interaction / Dan Diaper and Neville A. Stanton (eds.), Chapter 9, pp. 193-220
- Publication year
- Design process; E-business; JIET method; Just-in-e-Time method
- Lawrence Erlbaum Associates
- 9780805844337, 0805844333
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 by Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.