Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235882
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 123 KB)|
- An untapped resource: how water became the ultimate consumer product
- Crook, Marnie
- Water is just water, right? To some, yes, but many consumers spend inordinate amounts of time considering which brand they should buy and are willing to pay many times more than the price of humble tap water. This is despite the significant damage to both their wallet and the environment.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- The Conversation, 09 October 2012
- Publication year
- Bottled water; Branding; Consumers; Marketing; Products; Water
- The Conversation Media Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text