Home List of Titles The RECORD Experimental Map: innovative research organisations in European accession countries: Budapest, January 2004
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235913
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 1 MB)|
- The RECORD Experimental Map: innovative research organisations in European accession countries: Budapest, January 2004
- Borsi, Balazs; Devai, Katalin; Papanek, Gabor; Adamowicz, Elzbieta; Cahill, Eamon; Fazlagic, Amir; Filacek, Adolf; Gallagher, Nobert; Jablecka, Julita; Jozwiak, Janina; Kedro, Martin; Kurzydlowski, Krzysztof J.; Kutlaca, Djuro; Loudin, Jiri; Mensink, Wouter; Micallef, Joseph; Papaioannou, Theodoros; Papp, Eszter; Perenyi, Aron; Brian, Restall; Rush, Howard; Schuch, Klaus; Stanovnik, Peter; Usenik, Hedvika
- This Experimental Map is the first application of the RECORD Benchmarking Manual, which was designed for benchmarking the activities in scientific research organisations, the institutions that play a central role in a country's innovation system. The book contains empirical information (survey results and case studies) on research institutions of Central and Eastern Europe, showing how the fashionable term of the 'centres of excellence' can be treated in practice in this region of the European Research Area. The main message of the experimental map is that the internationally competitive and innovative research organisations are few in number in these countries and with the help of the Benchmarking Manual the most important gaps in the management of these organisations can be identified in order to learn and improve performance.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Accession States; Benchmarking; European Union; Innovation; Innovation practices; Policy; RECORD Experimental Map; Research; Research institutions; RTDI; Technological development
- European Commission / Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- 9789289486491, 928948649X
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © European Communities, 2005. Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged. The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text