Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The RECORD Manual: benchmarking innovative research organisations in European accession countries: Budapest, January 2004
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/235943
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- The RECORD Manual: benchmarking innovative research organisations in European accession countries: Budapest, January 2004
- Borsi, Balazs; Devai, Katalin; Papanek, Gabor; Rush, Howard; Adamowicz, Elzbieta; Cahill, Eamon; Fazlagic, Amir; Filacek, Adolf; Gallagher, Nobert; Jablecka, Julita; Jozwiak, Janina; Kedro, Martin; Kurzydlowski, Krzysztof J.; Kutlaca, Djuro; Loudin, Jiri; Mensink, Wouter; Micallef, Joseph; Papaioannou, Theodoros; Papp, Eszter; Perenyi, Aron; Restall, Brian; Rush, Howard; Schuch, Klaus; Stanovnik, Peter; Usenik, Hedvika
- This manual was designed in the benchmarking of the activities pursued in scientific research organisations that do or intend to support innovation in their economy and society. The authors of this manual think that the RECORD benchmarking methodology proposed serves a fourfold objective in the Accession States: - to help the spread of a modern management tool; - to map competitive innovative excellence, competencies, factors of success (and failures); - to improve performance and practice in the organisations and the national innovation systems concerned, in learning organisations and in the policy making process; - to provide a better basis for channelling of funds and allocation of resources and factors.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Accession States; Benchmarking; European Union; Good practice; Innovation; Performance; Policy; RECORD Manual; Research; Research organisations; RTDI; Technological development
- European Commission / Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- 9789289479165, 9289479167
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © European Communities, 2004. Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged. The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text