Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/236220
- Couch surfing 'precursor to chronic homelessness'
- Waters, Luke; Greenwood, Ayesha; Thielking, Monica; Bruinhout, Sherri
- The practice of couch-surfing has been identified as a precursor of chronic homelessness, and Australia's first study into the economics of youth homelessness has revealed the alarming costs of the problem.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- 'World News Australia', presented by Luke Waters, 10 October 2012
- Publication year
- Adolescents; Australia; Costs; Couch surfing; Homelessness; Refugees; Youth homelessness
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.