Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/236383
- Academic publishing in design seminar
- Ibanez, Natalia; Muratovski, Gjoko
- Design research is rapidly gaining in importance and prominence. While a relatively new field of inquiry, the knowledge generated can have far-reaching implications. It can transcend disciplinary boundaries from design into sustainability, economics, health, community well-being, and citizenship engagement. Dr Gjoko Muratovski, Swinburne Design Academic and Seminar Chair, believes that design academics today must be committed to enriching the field of design and enhancing its relevance in a broader context.
- Publication type
- Media release
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- Swinburne Media Release, 02 April 2012
- Publication year
- Academic publishing; Design research
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 Swinburne University of Technology.