Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles New promotional activity for millennium finding: Adam of Govrlevo rebranded as Adam of Macedonia
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/236511
- New promotional activity for millennium finding: Adam of Govrlevo rebranded as Adam of Macedonia
- Macedonian Cultural and Information Centre; Muratovski, Gjoko
- A Neolithic figurine of Adam of Govrlevo will be promoted to Skopje public in a separate room furnished with only one glassed shelf on 30 September within the White Nights. Six years after the figurine was unearthed at the Neolithic site of Cerje near the village of Govrlevo, Skopje area, the finding is being first presented to the home public.
- Publication type
- Media release
- 21 September 2006
- Publication year
- Archaeological discoveries; Branding; Identity; Macedonia; National identity; Neolithic sculptures; The Adam of Govrlevo; The Adam of Macedonia
- Macedonian Cultural and Information Centre
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006.