Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/236735
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 312 KB)|
- Deeper learning by design: what online education platforms can do
- Melles, Gavin
- Online learning not only needs good content from experts, it needs the right kind of system to support it. These online platforms need to be designed in a way that is intuitive, easy to use and that enhances student learning.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Conversation, 20 October 2012
- Publication year
- Design; Higher education; Learning; Learning management systems; Massive Open Online courses; MOOC; Online education; Online learning
- The Conversation Media Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text