Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/236913
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Asian Century white paper talks the talk, can Australia walk the walk?
- Chern, Kenneth
- Ken Henry's team has provided a detailed and useful blueprint for future action in the Australia in the Asian Century White Paper. But the government will need to ramp up its domestic efforts to improve scientific and cultural literacy, as well as its engagement with China and Indonesia if Australia is to maximise its competitiveness in Asia.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Swinburne Leadership Institute
- The Conversation, 29 October 2012
- Publication year
- Asia; Australia; Australia in the Asian Century White Paper; Education; Engagement; Government; International relations
- The Conversation Media Trust
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text