Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/237011
- Three-dimensional gyriod photonic microstructures
- Gu, Min
- In this talk, we will present our recent progress on fabrication, characterisation and metallisation of 3D microstructures based on the chiral, cubic networks found within the gyroid minimal surface inspired by a recent finding in butterfly wings.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Proceedings of the 2012 17th Opto-Electronics and Communications Conference (OECC 2012), Busan, Korea, 02-06 July 2012, p. 295
- Publication year
- 3D photonic microstructures; Characterisation; Fabrication; Gyroid minimal surface; Metallisation
- 9781467309776, 146730977X
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012 IEEE.
- Peer reviewed