Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/237786
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 973 KB)|
- Locations and relocations: 'Jindabyne' and 'Macbeth'
- McFarlane, Brian
- On the face of it, the two new films 'Jindabyne' (Ray Lawrence, 2006) and 'Macbeth' (Geoffrey Wright, 2006) may not seem to have much in common. But when one thinks about it, and without wanting to lash them together as a pigeon pair, it is clear that in a couple of imporant ways they are worth considering in tandem.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Metro Magazine, no. 150 (2006), pp. 8-15
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1902 Film, Television and Digital Media; 2001 Communication and Media Studies
- Australian cinema; Australian films; Film adaptations; Jindabyne; Literary adaptations; Macbeth; Novels
- Australian Teachers of Media
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006. The published version is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed