Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/237738
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- School days: '2:37'
- McFarlane, Brian
- Somehow I failed to see Gus Van Sant's Elephant (2003) to which virtually every reviewer of '2:37' has drawn attention, almost as if it constituted some sort of hypotext from which Murali K. Thalluri's compelling feature has sprung.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Metro Magazine, no. 152 (2007), pp. 130-133
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1902 Film, Television and Digital Media; 2001 Communication and Media Studies
- 2:37; Australian cinema; Australian films; Film review; Suicide; Teenagers
- Australian Teachers of Media
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007. The published version is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed