Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/237905
- The future of film: you thought it was dead, yes?
- Bird, Jeff
- While digital exhibition may be dead on its feet, cinematographer and teacher Jeff Bird delivers a tightly researched argument that production on film is alive and well. After all, Alaric McAusland at Deluxe has just guaranteed the future of film processing in Australia for the forseeable future.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Screen Hub, 04 November 2012
- Publication year
- 35mm film; 65mm film; Cinema; Cinematic quality; Digital projection; Film acquisition; Film industry; Film making; Film production; Motion picture film; TVC production
- Screen Hub
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012.