Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Decisions to participate in restorative justice conferences: effects of convenor identity and power-distance
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/238202
- Decisions to participate in restorative justice conferences: effects of convenor identity and power-distance
- Sivasubramaniam, Diane; Goodman-Delahunty, Jane
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Paper presented at the 18th International Congress of the International Association of Cross Cultural Psychology, Spetses, Greece, 11-15 July 2006
- Publication year
- Alternative dispute resolution; Conferencing; Juvenile justice; Police; Power-distance; Procedural preference; Restorative justice
- International Association of Cross Cultural Psychology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006.
- Peer reviewed