Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/239192
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 63 KB)|
- Journalists need to lift their game before they're regulated into oblivion
- Cokley, John
- Big day tomorrow. The Leveson Inquiry report in the United Kingdom is being released overnight, and no doubt media inquiry watchers like me will be up all night downloading and clicking through it. But three apparently unrelated statements on media regulation both in the UK and in Australia have caused me the most concern about what Leveson might report tomorrow.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Conversation, 29 November 2012
- Publication year
- Journalism; Journalists; Leveson Inquiry; Media; Media regulation
- The Conversation Media Group
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2012. This publication is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0) licence (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/). The published version is reproduced in accordance with this policy.
- Full text