Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/239639
- E-Master of marketing: phase 2 in transnational marketing education
- Farrelly, Francis; Joy, Sally; Luxton, Sandra; Clulow, Val
- A previous article in Higher Education in Europe (Vol. 24, No. 2, 1999), by three of the authors of the present article, outlined the beginnings of an on-line course, "Marketing Theory and Practice" (MTP), offered by the Department of Marketing of Monash University in Australia. It noted the opportunities such a development presented in terms of collaboration. Following the successful introduction of MTP on-line (http://www.buseco.monash.edu.au/Subjects/MKT/ MTPonline/) into the undergraduate programme, the project team applied for a significant funding grant to implement a department-wide strategy for the electronic delivery of marketing education. This implementation includes the development of an E-Master's degree in Marketing, details of which are discussed in this article.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Higher Education in Europe, Vol. 26, no. 1 (Jan 2001), pp. 87-93
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1301 Education Systems
- Distance education; Marketing education; Transnational education
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001 UNESCO.
- Peer reviewed