Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/239632
- Probabilistic segmentation modelling
- Sharp, Byron; Luxton, Sandra; Riquier, Christopher
- This paper presents an approach---probabilistic segmentation modelling---which combines two market research tools, the verbal probability scale and chi-square automatic interaction detection (CHAID). The technique is applied to a case study involving consumers' likely uptake of a new housing product in Australia.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- International Journal of Market Research, Vol. 39, no. 4 (Oct 1997), pp. 571-587
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1505 Marketing
- Case studies; Market research; Probabilistic segmentation modelling
- World Advertising Research Center
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1997.
- Peer reviewed