Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/240186
- Cahalan, Anthony
- The work was exhibited on a moving train between Junee and Bethungra NSW in an exhibition called 'Rolling Stock' which included site specific performances, installations and collaborations between artists, audiences and the community. 'Agri-Type' is comprised of 41 original photographs of agricultural typography of metal nameplates of farm properties in southern NSW. The images were presented as a continuous slideshow on a television screen mounted on the wall in the first class train carriage.
- Publication type
- Curated exhibition or event
- Exhibited as part of a 'Rolling Stock', an exhibition held on a moving train between Junee and Bethungra, New South Wales, Australia, 20 November 2010 / curated by Sarah Last
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 120307 Visual Communication Design (incl Graphic Design); 160403 Social and Cultural Geography; 160804 Rural Sociology
- Australia; Farm nameplates; Farms; Photography; Property signs; Rural areas; Rural photography; Typography
- The WIRED Lab Ltd
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2010.