Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/3956
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 736 KB)|
- Excimer laser ablation for spatially controlled protein patterns
- Thissen, H.; Hayes, J. P.; Kingshott, P.; Johnson, G.; Harvey, E. C.; Griesser, H. J.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.454588.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Industrial Research Institute Swinburne
- Proceedings of SPIE BioMEMS and Smart Nanostructures, Symposium on Microelectronics and MEMS, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, 17 December 2001, Vol. 4590, pp. 57-65
- Publication year
- Biomaterials; Cell culture; Excimer laser; Patterning; Plasma polymer; Proteins; Surface modification; Tissue engineering
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 4590), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.454588. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed