Search Swinburne Research Bank
This object has not yet been indexed by the background indexing service.
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/4255
- Participative eLearning framework for a China-Australia undergraduate degree program
- Calway, Bruce A.; Zhuang, Yuliang; Patterson, Helen; Turner, Tari
- The common understanding within the education sectors of both China and Australia is that students undertaking an undergraduate degree in China would be taught in a traditional didactic model, and in large part this is the case from having had first hand experience. While this might currently be true, there are efforts being made to move this scenario to a more participative model where students and academics in both countries make use of electronic learning environments for discussing issues, tackling problems and working collaboratively to research solutions and knowledge. This paper suggests a participative eLearning framework and an action research inquiry methodology for actioning such an extensive program implementation.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Lilydale Campus. Centre for eBusiness and Communication
- Paper presented at 'New times, new approaches': the 16th Australian International Education Conference, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, 30 September-04 October 2002
- Publication year
- IDP Education Australia
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 IDP Education Australia Limited.