Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/4441
- Decentralised coordination for software process enactment
- Yan, Jun; Yang, Yun; Raikundalia, Gitesh K.
- Software process enactment mainly involves coordination of relevant team members to enact various tasks, which is supported by a centralised client/server architecture traditionally. This paper adopts concepts from peer-to-peer computing and presents an innovative approach to support decentralised process enactment. With this approach, team members are supported with coordination by direct communication among peers, which reflects applications increasingly distributed nature better. In addition, as a software process may be modelled incompletely at modelling time, a mechanism supporting run-time refinement of incomplete processes is also described in this paper.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Information Technology
- Lecture notes in computer science: proceedings of the 9th European Workshop on Software Process Technology (EWSPT 2003), Helsinki, Finland, 01-02 September 2003 / F. Oquendo (ed.), pp. 164-172
- Publication year
- Springer-Verlag Berlin
- 0302-9743 (series ISSN)
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Springer.
- Peer reviewed