Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Objective testing for the dependence of electrophoretic mobilities upon size in capillary zone electrophoresis
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/5131
- Objective testing for the dependence of electrophoretic mobilities upon size in capillary zone electrophoresis
- Cross, Reginald F.; Wong, Margaret G.
- Eighteen peptides have been modeled. From the volumetric data derived, and published mobilities, the relationship between electrophoretic mobility and the hydrodynamic radius has been examined. Objective testing with respect to size has been achieved by the log-log version of generalized relationship.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Engineering and Science
- Chromatographia, Vol. 53, no. 7-8 (2001), p. 431-436
- Publication year
- Alkylpyridines; Amino acids; Capillary zone electrophoresis; Electrophoretic mobilities; Molecular modeling
- Publisher URL
- © Springer.
- Peer reviewed