Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/5682
- Urban energyscapes: planning for renewables-based cities
- Newton, Peter W.; Mo, John
- Notwithstanding the nation's significant endowments of fossil fuels, the political and commercial inertia that exerts the dual challenges of peak oil and greenhouse gas-linked global warming and climate change requires energy planning that will provide alternative sustainable pathways for the operation of our cities into the future.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Australian Planner, Vol. 43, no. 4 (2006), pp. 8-9
- Publication year
- Energy conservation; Town planning; Renewable energy; Solar energy; Wind energy; Electricity; Hydro electricity; Hydrogen energy; Biomass; Ethanol
- Royal Australian Planning Institute
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006.
- Peer reviewed