Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/5820
- Specifying instance correspondence in collaborative business processes
- Zhao, Xiaohui; Liu, Chengfei; Yang, Yun
- In recent years, organisations have been undergoing a thorough transformation towards highly flexible and agile collaborations. Organisations are required to dynamically create and manage collaborative business processes to grasp market opportunities. Different from conventional business processes, a collaborative business process involves multiple parties and their business processes . Thus, complex instance correspondences may exist at both build time and run time. Here, we choose to characterise instance correspondences in terms of cardinality and correlations. Thereby, we can define and represent statical and dynamic correspondence when modelling and executing a collaborative business process.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies. Centre for Information Technology Research
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science : On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems 2006 : OTM 2006 Workshops : Posters of the 2006 Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS) International Conference, Montpellier, France, 29 October-03 November 2006, Vol. 4277
- Publication year
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Research Projects
- Peer reviewed