Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Analysis of three-dimensional photonic crystals fabricated by the micro explosion method
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/5833
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Analysis of three-dimensional photonic crystals fabricated by the micro explosion method
- Matthews, Aaron; Zhou, Guangyong; Gu, Min; Kivshar, Yuri S.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.662371.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Proceedings of SPIE: Photonic Crystal Materials and Devices III : Photonics Europe, Strasbourg, France, 03-07 April 2006, Vol. 6182
- Publication year
- 3D photonic crystals; Microexplosion fabrication; Microexplosion modeling
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 6182), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.780764. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed