Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/5951
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Fibre Bragg grating sensor for respiratory monitoring
- Liang, Yuanxin; Mazzolini, Alexander P.; Stoddart, Paul R.
- A temperature sensor based on fibre Bragg gratings has been used to monitor human respiration. We discuss the thermodynamic properties of the sensor and present the general performance characteristics of the system.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Proceedings of the 31st Australian Conference on Optical Fibre Technology/Australian Optical Society (ACOFT/AOS), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 10-13 July 2006, pp. 75-77
- Publication year
- Biomedical measurement; Bragg gratings; Fibre Bragg grating sensor; Fibre optic sensors; Human respiration; Patient monitoring; Pneumodynamics; Respiratory monitoring; Temperature measurement; Temperature sensors; Thermodynamic properties
- 9780977565702, 097756570X
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed