Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Analysis of structured highlight stereo imaging for shape measurement of specular objects
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/20368
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Analysis of structured highlight stereo imaging for shape measurement of specular objects
- Graves, Kynan E.; Nagarajah, C. Romesh; Stoddart, Paul R.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.2769607.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Optical Engineering, Vol. 46, no. 8 (2007)
- Publication year
- Computer vision; Object detection; Shape measurement; Specular surfaces; Stereo image processing; Stereo vision
- SPIE - International Society for Optical Engineering
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Optical Engineering (Vol. 46), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.2769607. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed