Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/25280
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Implementation of agent-based ontology mapping and integration
- Li, Li; Yang, Yun; Wu, Baolin
- The achievement of some business goals requires more than individual capabilities and knowledge. Hence, it is necessary for different organisations to work together in order to achieve the goals. In this paper, an innovative agentbased architecture is developed to model ontology mapping and integration in a distributed and dynamic business environment where interactions among organisations may take place at unpredictable times, for unpredictable reasons, and between unpredictable organisations. Functionalities and implementation of involved agents are discussed. In addition, a three-layer user ontologies are introduced. Finally, demonstrations of ontology mapping and integration are presented.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering (ICEBE'06), Shanghai, China, 24-26 October 2006, p. 208-215
- Publication year
- Artificial intelligence; Agent-based architecture; Business data processing; Business environment; Multi-agent systems; Ontologies; Ontology integration; Ontology mapping
- IEEE Computer Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed