Search Swinburne Research Bank
This object has not yet been indexed by the background indexing service.
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/25421
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Supporting virtual organisation alliances with relative workflows
- Zhao, Xiaohui; Liu, Chengfei; Yang, Yun
- Driven by the fast changing service demand-and-supply requirements, virtual organisation alliances are created to adapt highly dynamic B2B collaborations. However, the temporary partnership and low trustiness between collaborating organisations raise challenges to effectively manage collaborative business processes. This paper presents an approach on the basis of a service oriented relative workflow model to support virtual organisation alliances. This approach takes an organisation centred design method and deploys a visibility mechanism to provide a finer granularity of authority control at contracting and collaboration design phases. The open contracting and inter-organisational collaboration design in a virtual organisation alliance are particularly addressed and discussed in this paper.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Proceedings of the 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling (APCCM2006), Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, 16-19 January 2006 / Markus Stumptner, Sven Hartmann and Yasushi Kiyoki (eds.), Vol. 53, pp. 115-124
- Publication year
- Australian Computer Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Australian Computer Society, Inc. This paper appeared at the Third Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling (APCCM2006), Hobart, Australia. Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology (CRPIT), Vol. 53. Markus Stumptner, Sven Hartmann, and Yasushi Kiyoki, Eds. Reproduction for academic, not-for profit purposes permitted provided this text is included. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with this policy.