Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Teaching and learning in the information age : television and computers as curriculum
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/25607
- Teaching and learning in the information age : television and computers as curriculum
- Arnold, Josie; Vigo, Kitty; Hastings, J.
- This chapter outlines how television and the computer can be used as an integral part of the curriculum in teaching reading skills. The chapter presents a number of classroom exercises that can be used and discusses the student skills that will be developed.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Teaching numeracy and literacy : interventions and strategies for 'at risk' students, p. 145-154
- Publication year
- Cognitive skills; Computer uses in education; Curriculum development; Learning disabilities; Literacy; Mass media role; Mathematics; Reading skills; Special education; Study; Teaching; Television
- Australian Resource Educators' Association
- Publisher URL
- Peer reviewed