Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Steady state visually evoked potential topography during the continuous performance task in normal controls and schizophrenia
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/25636
- Steady state visually evoked potential topography during the continuous performance task in normal controls and schizophrenia
- Silberstein, Richard B.; Pipingas, Andrew; Copolov, David; Line, Per; Harris, Philip G.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference abstract
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Brain Sciences Institute
- International Journal of Psychophysiology : Proceedings 10th World Congress of the International Organization of Psychophysiology (IOP), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 08-13 February 2000, Vol. 35, no. 1, p. 21
- Publication year
- Biological psychology; Experimental psychology; Neurosciences; Physiology; SSVEP; Steady state visually evoked potential
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2000 Elsevier Science Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed