Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/25877
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Community housing : can it assist tenants to develop labour market skills?
- Arthurson, Kathy; Ziersch, Anna; Long, Victoria
- Community housing sectors in Australia are developed for low-income groups such as the elderly or single women and are based on the principles of tenant/member participation. The community housing is helping these people develop skills and improve their employability and employment status leading to self-reliance, confidence and involvement in further training.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Just Policy, No. 39 (March 2006), p. 13-22
- Publication year
- Adelaide; Associations; Australia; Cooperatives; Employment; Housing; Motivation; Social policy; South Australia; Voluntary workers
- Victorian Council of Social Service
- Publisher URL
- Full text
- Peer reviewed