Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/33168
|Download PDF (Author's final draft) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 97 KB)|
- Indigenous TV: let's spell it out once and for all
- Rennie, Ellie
- The government is giving with one hand and taking with the other, writes Ellie Rennie.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Creative Economy Online, 12 October 2006
- Publication year
- ACMI; Australia; Australian Centre for the Moving Image; Exhibitions; Government funding; IBP; Indigenous broadcasting; Indigenous Broadcasting Program; Indigenous content; Indigenous media groups; Indigenous television; Remote communities; Screen industry; Television; TV50
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Ellie Rennie.
- Full text