Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/33174
|Download PDF (Author's final draft) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 96 KB)|
- Creating a commons on the airwaves
- Rennie, Ellie
- The Open Spectrum movement sees a future in which the community can directly access the airwaves, and Dewayne Hendricks is showing how it can be done.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Creative Economy Online, 17 May 2007
- Publication year
- Analogue television transmitters; Australia; Broadcasting; Communication; Community media; Digital television; Digital transmission technology; Federal government; Free-to-air; Hendricks, Dewayne; Open spectrum technologies; Radio licences; SDRs; Software-defined radios; Spectrum commons; Wireless networks
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Ellie Rennie.
- Full text