Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/33176
|Download PDF (Author's final draft) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 83 KB)|
- Top of the class: Indigenous radio trainee wins State award
- Rennie, Ellie
- Mike Rennie's experience shows how far indigenous community radio training can take you.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Creative Economy Online, 21 September 2007
- Publication year
- Australia; Community radio; Creative industries; Digital literacy; Indigenous broadcasting; Indigenous community; Indigenous culture; Indigenous mentors; Indigenous politics; Local content; National Indigenous Radio Service; NIRS; Queensland; Radio broadcasting; Regional content networks; Remote communities; Remote Indigenous Broadcasting program; Sustainability; Training; Vocational education
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Ellie Rennie.
- Full text