Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/33186
|Download PDF (Author's final draft) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- The impact of the intervention on NT indigenous radio
- Rennie, Ellie
- The new chair of the Australian Indigenous Communications Association, Jim Remedio, warns that the NT intervention is undermining Indigenous broadcasting.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Creative Economy Online, 30 November 2007
- Publication year
- AICA; Australia; Australian Indigenous Communications Association; CDEP; Communications; Community broadcasting licences; Community Development Employment Program; Federal election; Government intervention; Howard Government; Indigenous community; Local media; Northern Territory; Radio; Regulation; Remedio, Jim; Remote communities
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Ellie Rennie.
- Full text