Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/34032
- ILIS : a microcomputer-based integrated land information system
- Newton, Peter W.; Simberg, K. V.; Davis, J. R.
- ILIS is a suite of microcomputer programs (or modules) which are designed to facilitate the aggregation of parcel level data for a particular municipality or region to some higher spatial level (e.g., census district--CD). It thus permits the development of an integrated geographic database which incorporates land and property data with an array of socioeconomic data for application in the strategic and statutory planning process.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- URPIS 15 : Proceedings of the Fifteenth Australasian Conference on Urban and Regional Planning Information Systems, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, 02-04 December 1987
- Publication year
- Computer applications; Data processing; Local government; Spatial analysis
- Australasian Urban and Regional Information Systems Association