Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/34055
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 285 KB)|
- Home based work: an empirical assessment
- Newton, Peter W.; Crawford, John R.; Brotchie, John F.
- The role of the residence as a locus for economic activity continues to evolve as society changes its modes of production, reproduction and consumption. The level and nature of home-based work in two contrasting Melbourne suburbs is examined.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- People and Place, Vol. 2, no. 4 (1994), pp. 22-29
- Publication year
- Australia; Box Hill; Business; Coburg; Demography; Employment; Melbourne; Residence based work; Socioeconomic profiles
- Monash University Press
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1994 Monash University and the authors. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed