Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/37001
- Friday panel: National Housing Conference
- Kelly, Fran; Pisarski, Adrian; Hulse, Kath; Pomeroy, Stephen
- If you rent then you'll know there is a squeeze on. It's part of the wider housing crisis, a problem with no easy solutions. A new report released this week projects that by 2045, 3.3 million Australians will be renting and the number of all households struggling to pay rent will rise by 77%. The report, published by the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute, was released at the National Housing Conference in Sydney this week.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- 'Breakfast', presented by Fran Kelly, 22 February 2008
- Publication year
- Australia; Economic factors; Housing affordability; Real estate; Renting
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the ABC Radio National program 'Breakfast' on 22 February 2008. Presented by Fran Kelly.