Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/37015
- How Germans remember the Nazi past
- Adams, Phillip; Neumann, Klaus; Apel, Linde
- How do those Germans affected by the bombings of the city of Hamburg and the town of Halberstadt during World War II remember their ordeals, and what can be gleaned from their stories about their attitudes towards Nazism?
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- 'Late Night Live', presented by Phillip Adams, 17 March 2008
- Publication year
- 20th century history; Contemporary history; Germany; History; Memory; Nazism; Oral history; War; World War II (1939-1945)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the ABC Radio National program 'Late Night Live' on 17 March 2008. Presented by Phillip Adams.