Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/37364
- Does winter make you sad?
- Burden, Hilary; Murray, Greg
- The dreary weather can sometimes take its toll ... with people being sad or suffering from SAD---seasonal affected disorder---a type of seasonal depression. Dr Greg Murray from the Faculty of Life and Social Sciences at Swinburne University of Technology says this disorder is very real for some people. Dr Murray joined Hilary Burden on the Drive program to explain and discuss some of the easy ways to beat the winter blues.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
- 'Drive', presented by Hilary Burden, 31 July 2008
- Publication year
- Depression; Mood; SAD; Seasonal Affective Disorder; Seasonality; Winter
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the ABC program 'Drive' on 31 July 2008. Presented by Hilary Burden.