Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/37388
- An efficient approach for building web-based courseware
- Lai, Wei; Huang, Xiaodi
- The courseware development has moved to integrate multimedia into the Internet techniques. We think that the courseware design should not only concern about how to publish teaching materials on the Web and to integrate audio/video facilities, but also focus on other important issues, such as user interfaces and software architecture. In this paper, we present a general architecture for building a courseware Web site, identifying the different roles of system programmers, Web developers, and course designers. We emphasize the user interfaces is the crucial part for a courseware system.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Proceedings of the 1st International Symposium on Information Technologies and Applications in Education (ISITAE 07), Kunming, China, 23-25 November 2007, pp. 260-263
- Publication year
- Diagram navigation; On-line learning; UI; User interface; Web courseware
- 9781424413850, 1424413850
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 IEEE.
- Peer reviewed