Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/37530
- The game is on as media bosses circle
- Given, Jock
- The future is supposed to surprise us. Since the government’s legislation passed the Senate late last week, the detail of the moves in the media market has. But the broad shape of the new landscape starting to be sketched has not. The only surprise there is that it took the weekend for the first lines to be publicly visible.
- Publication type
- Newspaper article
- The Canberra Times, 19 October 2006
- Publication year
- Australia; Consolidation; Government policy; Journalism; Media moguls; Monopolies; Murdoch, Rupert, 1931-; News media; Packer, James, 1967-; Stokes, Kerry, 1940-
- Copyright © 2006 Jock Given.