Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/39716
- Tissue construction and development of artificial arteries of optimized graft
- Yousef, Khaled; Yang, William; Mazumdar, Jagannath; Morsi, Yos S.
- This work is being undertaken at IRIS and is part of a SPIRT ARC grant received in 2000. In this paper a summary of the results obtained thus far is presented and discussed. The problem of atherosclerosis is highlighted from haemodynamic point of view. The work of the group so far is presented and future directions are given.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Industrial Research Institute Swinburne
- Profiles in Industrial Research: Knowledge and Innovation 2002, St Kilda, Victoria, Australia, 15-19 July 2002, pp. 321-327
- Publication year
- Atherosclerosis; Grafts; Tissue construction
- Industrial Research Institute Swinburne, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Additional information
- Various members of the modeling and process analysis group have contributed to the advancement of the authors' knowledge in this topic. Their contributions are greatly appreciated.