Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/40474
- Does your contact centre need a Facebook pro?
- Sharwood, Simon; Sharp, Darren; Wallace, Catriona
- Darren explains how consumers are using social networks like Facebook to research the goods and services they want to buy. They are also using social networks to learn about the customer service their chosen providers offer. That puts the spotlight on customer service like never before, which leads Darren to suggest that contact centres might need to hire someone to become a part of social networks.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- 'Smart Call', presented by Simon Sharwood, 09 July 2008
- Publication year
- Advertising; Customer service; Facebook; Marketing; Online advertising; Social networking
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 ITRadio.com.au.
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the ITRadio.com.au program 'Smart Call' on 09 July 2008. Presented by Simon Sharwood.