Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41095
- Are Australian businesses ageist?
- Dobbie, Phil; Taylor, Philip
- If you’re over 40 you might be finding you’re over the hill as far as Australian recruiters are concerned. Is this a realistic observation and, if so, why? And what do you do with the second half of your working life? Philip Taylor from Swinburne University of Technology has been studying the relationship between employment and age for more than 15 years. On today’s BTalk Australia Phil Dobbie puts the question to him: 'are Australian businesses ageist?'
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise. Business, Work and Ageing Centre for Research
- 'BTalk Australia', presented by Phil Dobbie, 05 November 2008
- Publication year
- Age; Ageism; Australia; Business; Employment; Older workers; Recruitment; Retirement
- BNet Australia
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the BNet Australia program 'BTalk Australia' on 05 November 2008. Presented by Phil Dobbie.