Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles The chloroform graphite and carbon-tetrachloride graphite interfaces: Monte-Carlo calculations of their properties
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41117
- The chloroform graphite and carbon-tetrachloride graphite interfaces: Monte-Carlo calculations of their properties
- Lane, J. E.; Quint, G. L.; Spurling, Thomas H.
- The Grand Canonical Monte Carlo calculations of the properties of the chloroform/graphite and carbon tetrachloride/graphite interface have been performed at temperatures of 231.2, 268.2 (chloroform only) and 323.2 K. Agreement with experimental results is good for the chloroform/graphite interface but less satisfactory for the carbon tetrachloride/graphite interface.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Australian Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 36, no. 9 (1983), pp. 1733-1738
- Publication year
- Chloroform; Graphite; Monte Carlo calculations
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © CSIRO 1983.
- Peer reviewed