Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Grafting of buckminsterfullerene onto polydiene: a new route to fullerene-containing polymers
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41131
- Grafting of buckminsterfullerene onto polydiene: a new route to fullerene-containing polymers
- Dai, Liming; Mau, Albert W. H.; Griesser, Hans J.; Spurling, Thomas H.; White, John W.
- Buckminsterfullerenes have been covalently attached along polydiene chains via a lithiation reaction. The highly processable (i.e., soluble and fusible) fullerene-functionalized polymeric materials thus obtained could facilitate the use of fullerenes for novel applications.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Physical Chemistry, Vol. 99, no. 48 (Nov 1995), pp. 17302-17304
- Publication year
- Buckministerfullerene; Carbon; Fullerenes; Lithiation reactions; Molecular structure; Polydiene chains; Polymers; Stoichiometry
- American Chemical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1995 American Chemical Society.
- Peer reviewed