Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41174
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Election donations: lessons from the US
- Costar, Brian
- It might seem an unlikely place to go for advice, but the US disclosure system is more transparent and much more timely than Australia’s, writes Brian Costar.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 28 October 2008
- Publication year
- Election spending; Elections; Financial support; Fundraising; Government policy; McCain, John (1936-); Obama, Barack (1961-); Political finance; Presidential campaigns; United States
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Inside Story and Brian Costar. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text