Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/41591
- Fracture mechanics and fractography of plasma sprayed coatings
- Berndt, C. C.; McPherson, Reginald R.
- Measurements were carried out in order to establish a relationship between crack length and compliance for specimens with both arms manufactured from mild steel; find how compliance varies for specimens with arms made of mild steel-aluminum, aluminum-aluminum, mild steel with no adhesive joint; and examine how compliance at the loading point varies.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- 'Living with cracks and understanding fract': the Conference of the Australian Fracture Group, Croydon, Victoria, Australia, 25 November 1980, pp. 100-108
- Publication year
- Alloys; Aluminium; Fracture mechanics; Protective coatings; Steel
- Australian Fracture Group
- Peer reviewed